The latest software updates are rolling out for Redmi 9A, Xiaomi Civi 1S, and Redmi K50 with firmware versions for
- Redmi 9A V126.96.36.199. RCDCNXM | 11.0.
- Xiaomi Civi 1S V188.8.131.52. SLPCNXM | 12.0.
- Redmi K50 Pro firmware version will be V184.108.40.206. SLNCNXM | 12.0.
Redmi 9A V220.127.116.11. RCDCNXM | 11.0.
The smartphone is supplied with sensors such as a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, and proximity. The smartphone features an Infrared port, USB 2.0, and Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE. The Xiaomi Redmi 9A is available in different colors like blue and other colors.
Key points :
- Display: 6.53-inch (720×1600).
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G25.
- Front Camera: 5MP.
- Rear Camera: 13MP.
- Storage: 32GB.
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh.
- Operating system: [OS]Android 10.
Xiaomi Civi 1S V18.104.22.168. SLPCNXM | 12.0.
Xiaomi Civi 1s is packed with several features the official announced the date of this device will be 21st April 2022, if we move to display and resolution OLED display will be used in this phone with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, for screen protection corning gorilla glass 5 used in this smartphone device.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Internal storage: 128 GB, 256 GB.
- Sensor: Optical under-display fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum.
- Rear camera : 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP.
- Battery backup: 4500 mAh battery + Fast charging 55W + Quick Charge 4+.
- Operating System: Android 12 + MIUI 13.
- Processor :Qualcomm SM7325-AE Snapdragon 778G+ 5G .
Redmi K50 Pro firmware version will be V22.214.171.124. SLNCNXM | 12.0.
Redmi K50 Pro is packed with several features the official announced the date of this device will be 17th March 20222, if we move to display and resolution 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering will be used in this phone with 1440×3200 pixels resolution,
for screen protection Gorilla Glass used in this smartphone device. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and compass/ magnetometer will also use in this smartphone.
- Battery capacity: 5500mAh.
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB.
- Internal storage: 128GB, 256GB.
- Operating system: Android.
- Skin: MIUI 13.
Software updates for Xiaomi versions for example-Xiaomi 9A for version 12.5, Xiaomi Civi 1S for version V13.0, and Redmi K50 Pro for version V13.0.
Now Xiaomi 9A, and Xiaomi Civi 1S, Redmi K50 Pro, all three devices getting a new Android security patch update in April 2022 through a new software update. But recently this update is released for the Global market specifically for china maybe it will be released as soon as for other regions but recently it will be expected.
Xiaomi 9A received the security patch update in May 2022with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 build numberV126.96.36.199.RCDMIXM, new updates arrive with good system security and stability for device performance improvements. and It also removes so many privacy and security-related issues that collision buyers experience.
The updated package size will be 1.9 GB. Apart from that in this, no new features come with this update some minor changes and improvements after having hands-on on this update.
- In April 2022 improve system security and update the android security patch.
Xiaomi Civi 1S
Xiaomi Civi 1S received the security patch update in March 2022with MIUI 13 based on Android 12 build number V188.8.131.52.SLPCNXM, The size of the updated package will be 5.1 GB. The update is currently being spread out in China and it is expected that it’s soon available in other markets may be in a few days.
As we heard the security patch updates to increase the system security. apart from these, the official changelog doesn’t give any new features and improvements details.
- In March 2022 improve system security and update the android security patch.
Redmi K50 Po
Redmi K50 Pro obtain the security patch update in march 2022 with some more exciting features at an attractive price.MIUI 13 is based on Android 12 build number V184.108.40.206.SLKCNXM, The size of the updated package will be 5.1GB. The update is currently being spread out in China and it is expected that it’s soon available in other markets may be in a few days.
the update introduced 120Hz DC dimming optimized the picture quality as well as enhanced the system security and accessibility for better performance of the device. some queries that display deformity that comes during video playback.
And the health Kit scanner that didn’t work properly in some cases was also resolved with this new update. Wi-Fi connection and home screen animation load in screen problems fixed in this update
- In march 2022 improve system security and update the android security patch.
Other enhancements and optimizations
- New: 120 Hz DC fade.
- Optimized Picture quality for Genshin.
- Optimization: accessibility.
- Optimization: Increase system stability.
- Resolve Wi-Fi connection bugs.
- solve: Display distortions come during video playback.
- Fixed: Prompts about the system not responding appeared in a few terms.
- Remove: Home screen animations took too long to load in several terms.
- solve: Health Kit scanner didn’t work properly in several cases.
How to update:
- Tap to open the setting option.
- Then go to about phone.
- MIUI version. Tap several times on the MIUI logo until “additional features are on
- Now text comes up.
- Press on the hamburger menu.
- Now click on the “choose update package” option.
- now click on the finish option.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.