As we all know that in the last few times, Oppo has made a lot of progress in the category of software. The phones of Oppo that used to come 2 years ago have a lot of bugs in their software and other issue but OPPO worked diligently and impatiently to make this thing even better. The last few versions of ColorOS were much better and Oppo added a lot of seamless features to them as well.
We had shared information a while back that Oppo is going to launch its next-generation ColorOS on August 18. So far, the recruitment of Oppo’s new ColorOS 13 has arrived in selected Oppo and OnePlus smartphones and the Oppo Reno 8 series will be the first series to get the stable update of ColorOS 13. Now, let’s take a look at the ColorOS 13 Changelog.
ColorOS 13 Changelog:
Brand New design
- Added the world clock on the main screen to display clock information in different time zones
- Optimize the card design, classify and integrate information, and improve the speed of information acquisition
- Optimize fonts, typesetting is more coordinated, and increase legibility
Efficient and convenient
- New large folder, new desktop folder experience, the one-step opening of applications in the folder, support for sliding pages
- Added double-click the power button to quickly display the health code
- Added media playback center to optimize the operation experience of the control center
- Added screenshot editing support for graffiti, upgrade graffiti brush
- Added support for adding cards to the desktop, providing more personalized information display and enriching the playability of the desktop
- Upgrade Super Recording to version 2.0, enhance searchability, support exporting graphic data
- Optimize mobile phone screen projection, support content adaptive screen projection layout, screen projection, and mobile phone use do not interfere with each other
- Added various Omoji materials, supports setting contact avatars, and creates more personalized avatars
- Optimized portrait drawing and shadow screen display, supports multiple brushes and line colors
- Added anti-malicious induced installation application function, supports intelligent blocking of malicious pop-up windows and advertisements
- Optimized private safe, using advanced AES full file encryption scheme to enhance the security of private files
- Added children’s space to automatically open the eye protection mode to protect children’s eyesight
- Added family space to view family health data, comprehensively protect and care for family members
- Added 5G dual SIM dual standby function
- Optimize Dolby sound effects, enhance spatial sound field perception, and make sound source localization more accurate
- Optimize the openness of the ear canal, jointly build the ear canal capability ecology, and facilitate the access of three-party applications
- Upgrade HyperBoost GPA stabilization technology to version 4.0 to achieve a stable frame rate in key scenes, balancing performance and power consumption.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.