As we all know that OxygenOS is one of the best UI, but in short periods, there are many bugs and issues in OxygenOS around the globe. OnePlus also adopt ColorOS UI but only for Chinese users. Sadly but true, ColorOS is better than OxygenOS in terms of UI interface, features and more.
If you don’t want to use both the UI such as ColorOS or OxygenOS then we are introducing some custom ROMs for your OnePlus Nord device. Lineage OS 19.1 Vanilla/MicroG Editions are now available for the OnePlus Nord.
This update comes with the Android security patch of August 2022 and also fixes the “Intent Filter Verification Service” crash. You can check the complete changelog and other details which are mentioned below.
- Android security patch August 2022
- Fix “Intent Filter Verification Service” crash
There are 2 versions available:
- LineageOS 19.1 with microG (includes microG, FDroid and AuroraStore)
- LineageOS 19.1 vanilla (no GApps / nothing added)
In order to prevent problems please use the recovery image included in this release! Check Instructions:
- Download the ROM and recovery image
- Boot into bootloader: ADB reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery image: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Format data / do a factory reset in recovery
- Reboot into recovery: click advanced –> reboot to recovery
- Go to Apply update and choose Apply from ADB
- Sideload the rom: ADB sideload rom.zip
- Recovery image: *Link*
- LineageOS 19.1 with microG included: *Link*
- LineageOS 19.1 vanilla (no GApps included): *Link*
Android OS version: 12.1