Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in your search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Google recently added Material You designed content to a number of Google, some third-party, and Samsung apps. Now, the latest themed design is available for Google Keep’s Wear OS applications, showing a much nicer interface than the previous one. You can check the Google Keep Material You design below.
If you can download this version of Google Keep’s Wear OS app, click here.
Google Keep Features:
- Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
- Share ideas with friends and family
- Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real-time.
- Find what you need, fast
- Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
- Always within reach
- Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
- The right note at the right time
- Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
- Available everywhere
- Try Google Keep on the web at keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at g.co/keepinchrome.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.