The latest report informed that the Galaxy M13 5G now received the September 2022 security patch update in India. The latest update brings normally security improvements and nothing else. As per the report, this update carries firmware number M136BXXS2AVI3 and the size package of this update is around 158MB.
A software update can include but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance, To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates. X After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
According to Samsung’s September 2022, security patch details brings bring 21 high levels of CVEs and 3 moderate levels and also fixes 24 vulnerabilities found in Samsung smartphones and tablets.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S21 Series:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.