Samsung Galaxy A33 5G is now received the September 2022 patch update in India with the build number A336EDXU4AVIA and the size package of this update is around 764MB.
Samsung recently released a September 2022 security patch update for its latest and older flagship models but the company won’t forget its mid-range devices and the earlier, Galaxy A53 also gains this update.
Talking about the September 2022 patch, this Samsung security patch details include 21 High levels of CVEs. At present, Samsung Galaxy A33 5G and the Galaxy A52 received the latest September 2022 patch update. You can check the complete details about this update which are mentioned below.
- Galaxy A33 5G- Malaysia, Indonesia
- Galaxy A52 – Russia
Update Version Number:
- Galaxy A33 5G- A336EDXU4AVH9
- Galaxy A52 – A525FXXS4BVI2
September 2022 Patch Details:
- According to Samsung’s September 2022, security patch details brings bring 21 high levels of CVEs and 3 moderate levels and also fixes 24 vulnerabilities found in Samsung smartphones and tablets.
- The company does not mention the official changelog but we hope that Samsung fixes some critical bugs and improves the system stability.
How To Update
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.