Just a few days ago, OPPO Reno7 Z 5G and F21 Pro 5G got the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 beta update. Also, OPPO F21 Pro also grabbed the ColorOS 13 beta update.
According to the latest report, now, OPPO today released the beta version of ColorOS 13 based on Android 13 to its OPPO K10, A96 and A76 in India. A quota of 5000 users is set for OPPO K10, A96 and A76. OPPO appreciates our support and feedback all the time! If you want to try the Beta version, please submit the application.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
- A beta version is not an official version but is more stable than an alpha version. It is released after issues found in the beta version were fixed. However, instability or incompatibility issues may still exist. So please consider carefully whether you really do want to try out a beta version.
- Please backup important data on the phone before updating to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other unforeseen circumstances.
- After updating to the latest Beta version, the operating system will do several actions to optimize your device automatically. It might lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining. We recommend you turn off the screen and charge your device for a whole night after the updated success. Or keep using the device and it will become normal within a few days.
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 13. Therefore, updating this application might not be available or have technical issues including lagging and crashing down on your device. Please try to update this application to the latest version in App Market. Click: Incompatible APP list of Android 13[Updating]
- Phone model: OPPO K10, A96 and A76 (For information about other models please follow the Community notice)
- Time: Oct. 18, 2022- Oct 25, 2022
- Application Quota: 5000
- Release Country: India
- When receiving the version: within 3 workdays after application success
【How to Apply】
Confirm your phone has updated to the version(Detectable Version):
- Apply Settings > About device > Tap the top of the page > Tap icon on the top right> Trial versions > Fill in your information > Apply Now
- Update About device > Download Now
Note: If the application quota is full, please wait for the next round.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.