Nov 19, 2022
The US-unlocked Galaxy S20 series now grabbed the November 2022 security patch update. The update comes with the build number:
- Galaxy S20: G981U1UES3FVK1
- Galaxy S20+: G986U1UES3FVK1
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: G988U1UES3FVK1
Nov 17, 2022
According to the latest report, Samsung recently released the November 2022 security patch update for its Fold and Flip series. The first device that grabbed the November 2022 patch is Galaxy Z Fold 4, then Samsung released a November 2022 security patch update for a number of devices.
According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra received the current month’s patch (November 2022) update. Samsung rolled out a November 2022 security patch update for both LTE and 5G variants of the device.
Talking about this update, the latest software update comes with the build number G98xFXXSFGVK1 for the 4G variant and G98xBXXSFGVK1 for the 5G variant. Currently, the update is available in Europe. As per the official details, Samsung’s November 2022 security patch includes fixes 3 Critical, 31 High levels, and 1 Moderate CVE.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.