Just a few days ago, the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update arrived in the OnePlus 10 Pro in India, Europe and North America. After that, C.22/C.24 update also arrived for the OnePlus 10 Pro in China.
According to the latest report, now the latest C.22 software update rolled out for the OnePlus 10 Pro. The latest software update increases the number of apps that can be kept active in the background.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
- IN – NE2211_11.C.22
- EU – NE2213_11.C.22
- NA – NE2215_11.C.22
Changelog For OxygenOS 13:
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Increases the number of apps that can be kept active in the background.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur after you switch to Dark mode and then unlock your device using your fingerprint.
- Fixes a lag issue that might occur when you switch between apps in recent tasks.
- Fixes a display issue that affects the background of the Lock screen.
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might crash in certain scenarios.
Note: Please do not turn off your device while the update is installed. During Installation, you cannot use your device at all.
More on OnePlus 10 Pro:
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.