Microsoft rolled out a new Alpha 2302.221206-2200 update for Xbox consoles. In this update, Alpha users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: XB_FLT_2302NI\22621.3257.221206-2200
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – December 8, 2022
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – December 9, 2022
New Features and Experiences
- We have exciting news! Alpha users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview.
- A new version of the controller firmware is available starting today! This firmware update includes the following fixes/improvements:
- Unexpected slow battery drain after plugging in and then quickly unplugging a controller with rechargeable batteries.
Controllers could become unresponsive in some games when using headphones with 4K, 120Hz, and VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) enabled.
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this build:
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Note: Users participating in Preview may see “odd” text across the console, for more information go here.
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These items aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution.
- We have received reports of users experiencing intermittent issues with audio across the dashboard, games, and apps.
- Note: If you experience issues with audio, please submit feedback via Report a Problem immediately with the “Reproduce with advanced diagnostics” option and include the following:
- When did the issue start? After a console update, reboot, resume, etc.
- Did you lose audio just in the game/app or system audio as well?
- Does changing the audio format resolve the issue? If yes, what was the format before and after?
- Does rebooting resolve the issue?
- What does your setup look like? Equipment, layout, etc.
- And any additional information you can provide to reproduce the problem.
- We’ve received some reports that users’ controllers are randomly losing sync or disconnecting from the console. If you encounter this behavior, please be sure to report this issue after reconnecting.
- We’ve received some reports that HDMI-CEC is not working correctly.
- Note: Ensure that your TV supports HDMI-CEC and is also enabled before filing feedback.
My Games & Apps
- Titles in the collection may incorrectly appear with a “trial” tag.
- Some users have reported that the console is displaying at the incorrect resolution on boot. We are aware and investigating.
- Note: If you encounter this behavior, please ensure that you submit feedback via Report a Problem immediately. Please include the make/model of you TV/Display in the description.
- Workaround: Restarting the console via the Power menu (Holding down the Xbox button displays the power menu) should resolve the behavior. If not, ensure you are looking at the troubleshooting here, specifically the section about ensuring your TV firmware is up to date.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.