According to the latest reports, there are so many devices that have already received Realme’s November 2022 security patch update in multiple regions and also some devices updated with the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 and also Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13. According to the current report, today, Realme start delivering December 2022 security patch update. Realme C31, C31s C35 and Narzo 50A Prime grabbed the latest December 2022 security patch update. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Update Version Number:
- Realme C31 – RMX3501PU_11_A.51
- Realme C31s – RMX3690_12_A.38
- Realme C35 – RMX3511PU_11_A.65
- Realme Narzo 50A Prime – RMX3516PU_11_A.43
- Updated Android security patch: November 2022
- Fixed the problem of noise when connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Fixed the problem that the speaker made no sound after calling with the messenger application
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
How To Update:
- Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, and select the Data to Be Backed up. Please keep the battery level over 30%. Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
This update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users soon and will have a broader rollout in a few days to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.