Realme has already released the stable Realme UI 4.0 campaign and the first device to get a taste of stable Realme UI 4.0 is the Realme GT 2. On December 27, Realme GT Master Explorer Edition got the Realme UI 4.0 stable update.
According to the latest report, Realme X7 Max 5G grabbed the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update. The latest update adds aquatic design, and the vibrant theme colors bring a new experience optimized for smart office, security and privacy and much more. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Required version: RMX3031_11.C.16 | RMX3031_11.C.17
- UI versions: RMX3031_11.F.04
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Step 1: Download the roll back package in your phone and remember the location.
- Link: Rollback package for realme X7 Max 5G
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
- Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen-locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.