Apple recently released iOS 16.4, iPadOS 16.4, watchOS 9.4, macOS 13.3, tvOS 16.4, HomePod/Mini 16.4 and Studio Display 16.4 update with many new features. After the software section, Apple released the Safari 164 beta update with many innovations and fixed numerous bugs.
And now Apple has launched a new beta version of its iOS, tvOS, iPadOS, macOS and watchOS within a day. According to the latest report, Apple today released the first developer beta of iOS 16.5, iPadOS 16.5, macOS Ventura 13.4, watchOS 9.5 and tvOS 16.5.
You can update your eligible iPhone to iOS 16.5 beta 1 by following the steps below:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Head to the General section.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Give the page a few seconds to refresh.
- The update will then appear.
- Tap on Download and install.
- Agree to the Terms of Service, after reading them thoroughly and carefully.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a power source until the update finishes downloading and installing.
- You’re now running iOS 16.5 beta 1.