The iPhone 15 Series is now officially launched by Apple. Following the Dynamic Island on the Pro series last year (iPhone 14 lineup), Apple implemented Dynamic Island for all models in the iPhone 15 lineup.
The iPhone 15 series consists of four models – iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. This year, Apple brought the iPhone 15 Pro models using aerospace-grade titanium on the iPhone 15 Pro series smartphone. The company says that titanium helped it make the devices lighter. Another big highlight of the iPhone 15 series is USB Type-C port.
iPhone 15 Series: Offers, and Availability
Apple iPhone 15 series smartphones will be available for purchase starting at 5:30 PM, today (September 15) via Apple Store, Flipkart, Amazon, and other online and offline retail channels.
The company is now offering a flat Rs 5000 discount on the purchase of the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus with HDFC Bank card transactions.
iPhone 15 Pro Series Specifications
- Display: 6.1/6.7-inch ProMotion OLED display.
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Apple A17 Pro (based on 3nm), 6-core GPU, 16-core Neural engine.
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- Software: iOS 17.
- Cameras: 48MP primary camera with OIS, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 12MP Telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom (5x optical zoom on iPhone 15 Pro Max) and optical image stabilization, and True Tone flash.
- Front Camera: 12MP selfie camera.
- Charging: USB 2.0 Type-C and 15W MagSage wireless charging.
iPhone 15 Price
- 128GB Rs 79,900
- 256GB Rs 89,900
- 512GB Rs 1,09,900
iPhone 15 Plus Price
- 128GB Rs 89,900
- 256GB Rs 99,900
- 512GB Rs 1,19,900
iPhone 15 Pro Price
- 128GB Rs 1,34,900
- 256GB Rs 1,44,900
- 512GB Rs 1,64,900
- 1TB Rs 1,84,900
iPhone 15 Pro Max Price
- 256GB Rs 1,59,900
- 512GB Rs 1,79,900
- 1TB Rs 1,99,900
So, are you buying the latest iPhones? Comment us in the below box.