Realme has officially started rolling out a new software update for the Realme V11 5G and Realme V5 5G smartphone users in China. The latest firmware update for these devices comes with several system optimizations and brings fixes for some bugs.
The Realme V11 5G smartphone users grab this update on the build number A.04 and it also brings the February 2021 security patch update with the updated system security.
This update for Realme V11 added ultra-clear image quality mode, optimize the super night scene photo effect of the rear lens as well as optimize the sharpness of photos in slow motion mode.
On the other hand, Realme V5 5G got this update with the build number A.30 and it only comes with optimizations for network signal and system stability for a better user experience. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
The Realme UI 2.0 comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
Realme V5 5G Changelog:
- Optimize network signal stability.
- Optimize system stability.
Realme V11 5G Update log:
- The added standby optimization function.
- The added desktop default wallpaper.
- Added ultra-clear image quality mode.
- Optimize the super night scene photo effect of the rear lens.
- Optimize the sharpness of photos in slow motion mode.
- Optimize the volume adjustment curve.
- Optimize WeChat touch response speed.
- Update Android security patch (2021#2).
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
If you like our news and you want to see such news even further, then follow RealMi Central on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook (Page) (Group) & Instagram.