OnePlus Watch has gone on sale for Red Cable Club members starting today, April 21. The smartwatch was launched in India last month alongside the OnePlus 9 series. The wearable has finally been made available on the OnePlus website for Red Cable Club members. For regular users, the OnePlus Watch will be available for purchase starting April 22, 12 pm (noon) via Amazon and Flipkart.
OnePlus Watch packs a 402mAh battery that is claimed to last up to 14 days with typical use, 5 days with sleep and blood oxygen monitoring, and 25 hours with continuous exercise with GPS. If you charge the smartwatch for two hours, it can offer up to 7 days of battery life. The smartphone runs RTOS or Real-time Operating systems and only supports Android OS. OnePlus Watch has 5ATM and IP68-certified dust and water resistance. It features a 1.39-inch HD (454×454 pixels) AMOLED display with 326 PPI pixel density and 2.5D curved glass protection.
According to the OnePlus Official, the latest B.65 software update is now rolled out for the OnePlus Watch owners. The OTA update will reach a small percentage of users first, and then we’ll begin a broader rollout in the next few days. Below you can check the complete changelog.
- Spotify music mode, sync your Spotify playlist.
- Support real-time display of some navigation, easy to watch the navigation by raising your hand.
- Add 4 new watch faces, enjoy your new style!
- Support mobile phone alarm reminder linkage.
- Optimize the sleep algorithm and make sleep detection smarter.
- The vibration intensity can be adjusted in the watch setting to experience stronger vibration reminders.