In Windows 10 you can change the default web browser in a very easy way. You can set your preferable Web browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave, or any other browser you like.
When you set the default web browser then your PC opens the website on that browser and if you want to change this setting then you can change it also.
Steps to change the default browser in Windows 10:
- First ensure that the web browser you want to set default should be installed on your PC then Open settings.
- Choose “Default Apps” from the sidebar on the left.
- On the right pane, under “Web Browser,” click the current default browser.
- Now you will see a “Choose an App” menu listing your installed web browsers. Then click the browser you want to set as the default.
- You can change your default web browser at any time whenever you want to change.
Now you see all steps on how to set the default web browser of Windows 10.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.