Recently, OnePlus rolled out December 2022 security patch and stable OxygenOS 13 update for so many devices including some latest flagship series (OnePlus 8, 9, 10). Also, the newly launched OnePlus 11 got two software updates so far. Earlier, OnePlus today joined the companies that have released the January 2023 patch update for their devices.
According to the report, the first device that received the January 2023 security patch update is OnePlus Nord CE 2. Now, other devices can also join the party. Today, OnePlus released the January 2023 security patch update for the original OnePlus Nord and OnePlus Nord CE in India.
Also, OnePlus 10T grabbed a new software update today that improves system stability and some other things. The update currently lives in India. You can see the full details of this update below.
- OnePlus Nord – AC2001_11.F.18
- OnePlus Nord CE – EB2101_11.C.10
- OnePlus 10T – CPH2413_11.C.23
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes a display issue with app icons in Smart Sidebar.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 11-13, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].